I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Chapter 6: YouTube Subscriptions #1

Hello, hello, hello you lovely lot,

Today I thought I would tell you about a few of the channels I am subscribed to on YouTube. Some of them are popular well known channels, and some of them are smaller lesser known channels, please do subscribe to them if they take your fancy. (if you click on their channel names at the beginning of the paragraph it will take you to their channel)

1) Carrie, Tom & Gi (Yes, I'm counting these as 1, Deal with it)

Also known as, ItsWayPastMyBedTime, Tom Fletcher & Giovannasworld.
 Those of you who are subscribed to me will know that these are the channels that the videos on my channel are usually aimed at. Tom Fletcher, From McFly, mainly makes 'Dear Carrie' videos which are basically vlogs or update videos that are mainly directed to his sister, Carrie Fletcher. Carrie makes Announcements, Advice and vlog videos, as well as 'Dear Tom & Gi' videos in reply to Tom and also to Tom's wife, Giovanna Fletcher. Giovanna, or Gi, also makes 'Dear Carrie' videos with the occasional 'Sit Down' or 'chat' video.

2) Philip Green

Philip Green is an impressionist who once auditioned for Britain's Got Talent and made it to the Semi-Finals. He uploads impression videos, parodies, challenges and general weirdness. I subscribed to him because I really enjoyed his impressions on BGT and I find his videos entertaining.

3) Rhett & Link (1,2,3 & 4)

Rhett & Link are the first channel I ever subscribed to when I accidental discovered them while looking for a song about Facebook. On their main channel they upload original songs & sketches. On their second channel they have a daily talk show Monday-Friday called 'Good Mythical Morning' where they do quizzes, advice, challenges, sketches and all sorts of other stuff, they also upload the occasional other video on this channel. On their third channel they have a small spin off from their talk show called 'Good Mythical More' which is where they keep the camera rolling after ending GMM and talk for a little bit longer, usually less structured. Their fourth channel, which I only recently discovered, features bonus clips from their other channel's videos.

4) The Fine Bros.

The Fine Bros. mainly upload react videos, which are various groups of people (Kids, Teens, Elders, Adults, Youtubers) reacting to popular videos, music acts, YouTube stars, news events etc. They also upload original sketches and spoiler videos for YouTube and TV programmes. They also have a second channel where they upload bloopers and extra reactions and a REACT channel where they upload other types of 'react' videos with the same reactors (gaming, opinions, advice, lyric breakdown etc.)

5) Colin Furze

Colin Furze is a bonkers inventor who uploads high paced and energetic videos of him creating things, these tend to run over the course of 3 or 4 videos. These have including, working Wolverine Claws and his current project, an underground bunker for an apocalypse.


For now, that will be it, but I'll be sure to let you know about other channels that I am subscribed to in the future.

Again, make sure you go and check out all the channels, and subscribe to them if you want to.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment