I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Chapter 22: YouTube Subscriptions #2

Hi Guys,

It's about time I did a follow up to my previous post about YouTube subscriptions.

So today I thought I would tell you about a few more of the channels I am subscribed to on YouTube. Some of them are popular well known channels, and some of them are smaller lesser known channels, please do subscribe to them if they take your fancy. (if you click on their channel names at the beginning of the paragraph it will take you to their channel)

6) SORTEDFood

SORTEDFood are four best friends, Ben, Barry, Mike and Jamie who cook recipes, Ben is trained and knows how to cook, the other three know the basics but just generally have a laugh with it. They upload 3 times a week and use suggestions from twitter and their own app. They have recently finished their series 'Lost & Hungry' which saw them travel around America trying the best food from different states as suggested and ONLY if suggested by their followers. They also have a channel with Brazillian hosts, recipes and with english subtitles, SORTEDFood Brazil.

7) Daniel Coz

Daniel Coz is one of my most recent subscriptions because I came across him while watching a Lisbug video where she reacted to YouTube channels and this one came up. Daniel uploads a variety of styles of videos ranging from singing to challenges to rants to gaming videos and all are equally entertaining.

8) SuperCarlinBrothers

SuperCarlingBrothers are 2...wait for it....Brothers who give information, theories, spoilers and easter eggs to films, mainly the Pixar Films, which like me, they have a strong passion for. The brothers are rarely in videos together so upload their videos in a style which makes them seem addressed to each other, A style that you will notice I use. So yeah, massively geeky but also so relate-able.

9) The Skorys

They Skorys are four siblings who upload sketches, challenges and gaming videos. Their sketches tend to run over a few weeks and they occasionally upload extra videos, In the summer they do a series called 'SkorySummer'. Those of you that watch my videos will remember when these guys featured in one of my videos: 'The One When Things Happened!'

10) CinemaSins

CinemaSins is a man called Jeremy narrating over movies pointing out where their flaws are with a sin counter and then a sentence at the end, the sins are always very much stemmed from his viewpoints or to do with jokes of popular culture. There is also another channel named MusicVideoSins in which Jeremy does the exact same but with music videos instead of Films. He also has another channel CinemaSins Jeremy where he occasional uploads Q&As, rants and gaming videos...filmed when he is drunk titled 'Plet's Lay' A play on the popular 'Let's Play' series on YouTube. Within the same company is a channel names BrandSins where Brands become the target instead of films, however Jeremy does not narrate these and I do not prefer them as much.

For now, that will be it, but I'll be sure to let you know about other channels that I am subscribed to in the future.

Again, make sure you go and check out all the channels, and subscribe to them if you want to.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Subscribe to one of those channels,
and goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment